Friday, May 9, 2014

Me And My Life :)

Dear brothers and sisters,
Here I am, all set to create my fresh blog with lots of enthusiasm, about my favorite subject- fitness! Yay!
Before I talk anything about fitness at all, let me  introduce myself and a li'l about my life  :) I am Gayathri Kashyap, from the beautiful Garden City; IT Capital; Readers’ hub; and yes, the most warm, educated and cultured society in India, the pleasant city of Bengaluru :) I’m just so happy and proud to introduce my wonderful city, although it just happens to be my new home post marriage. I was born and brought up in the lovely city of Hyderabad, the capital of the neighboring state, Andhra Pradesh. Both places are very similar in terms of the people, culture, traditional values and the lifestyle. However, Bangalore has been my love ;) Don't ask me why! ;D :P Therefore, I am so thankful to God for making this my permanent home :)

Now, coming to myself, I am a simple and an expressive girl. I believe in treating all kinds of people around me with love and respect. The day you know the truth that everyone around you is what they are, because of their upbringing, or the circumstances that designed their lives, you have understood life pretty well. So, I don't like to judge at all. Although, sometimes I happen to do that, I tell myself not to do it again. I change for the better that way. 

And the most important fact, which is way beyond the imagination of our materialistic lives; is that we are all parts and parcels (Jivatmaas) of  the Supreme (the Paramatman). We do not want these clutches of life and death. We need to go back to the Godhead. So spirituality plays an important role in my life (not religion).

"We are what our thoughts are" is a fact that I truly believe. So, the quality of our life is determined by the quality of our thoughts.

Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply and Speak kindly.




My life is all about:

Spirituality (not religion), morality, cultured living (do not like criticism, sleazy attitude, profanity, disobedience), Bharateeya sangeetha-sahithya (Indian music and literature), fitness (yes I'm a fitness freak!), transparency and a little inspiration from Swami Vivekananda. The present generation needs the instructions of Swami Vivekananda very very much. In fact everybody does.

But I do not over-do anything :)

And 'love' is the foundation to everything. It is the only law of life. I do not very much support the present technological trends as they are taking you away from the normal/conventional way of  simple living, high thinking. Selfishness is crawling upon the hearts of people. Living in the contemporary world is so artificial, stressful and mostly against the laws of nature. Wish I was born in those times, where people were more pious, altruistic and much associated with the nature :) Not that I am; but I wish to be that way and live in such a world!

Remember: Trying to follow The Dharma (Path of righteousness) "as much as possible" (considering the present world) is needed, for having born as humans.




No comments:

Post a Comment